2020 Commuter Challenge
October 16-30 2020
The Go Coast Commuter Challenge is an annual event that encourages WMPO Area residents to move sustainably! Traffic congestion is a major cause of much of our stress. We challenge you to use an SOV (single occupant vehicle) as little as possible and instead utilize alternative transportation like biking, walking, carpool, transit, and telecommuting. Top participants will win prizes like gift cards to local businesses.
- REGISTER to track your participation
- Track your participation through the Share the Ride NC Mobile App or another method of your choice.
- Follow these steps provided below to register with STRNC. It only takes a few minutes.
- Track your trips in real time or submit them retroactively through the “commute calendar”.
- No need to report your data at the end of the event!
- OR track your participation your own way and report your participation through a survey at the end of the event.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
- Ogden Tap Room
- Trader Joe’s
- Two Wheeler Dealer
- Whole Foods